Product Builder UK
PayFit digitises and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online platform for payslips, leaves, expenses request and HR information.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of human resources departments through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, the UK and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the team that builds the simplest solution possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 3000 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 200 passionate PayFiters !
YOUR ROLE → HELP TO BUILD THE BEST PAYROLL SOLUTION EVER DESIGNED IN THE UK !
* Integrate with our programming language developed “in-house” (JetLang) the local payroll regulations and contract specificities from the UK in our platform
* Build and develop the UK product in close collaboration with the French team
* Create and manage the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system
* Draw the most efficient and intuitive user experience possible
* Update daily the product according to the evolution of the UK payroll regulations
* Automate Real time information declarations
When the product will be deployed in the UK, you’ll be in charge of :
* Build the product and manage a team as Payfit expands
* Engineer + entrepreneur profile who wants to build a new product from scratch
* No programming knowledge required but a strong appetite and passion for tech issues
* Strong analytical mind
* Taste for the intellectual challenge
* Curious and innovative
* Want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure
* Mother tongue : English
Terms and conditions
* Few months training on the product and home language (JetLang) in Paris office with the team and then opening new office in London
* The opportunity to build a new awesome product
* A very competitive salary
* Very important responsibilities, you’re part of the team in charge of the success of your country
* A framework designed for your happiness
We are looking for a team player, passionate and innovative, who wants to build a big success story with us !
Do you recognise yourself in those lines ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)