Growth Marketing Intern
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 4,000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 400 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
Within the Growth team based in Paris, your mission is to help improve Payfit’s inbound acquisition across 4 countries in order to fuel our Sales team with new opportunities, with a particular focus on paid acquisition channels.
As a Growth Marketing Intern you will have several areas of focus:
• Take charge of our paid acquisition and activation for the French market (budget >1 million euros/year)
• Analyze and optimise the performance of our paid acquisition campaigns via Excel and Looker, our business intelligence tool, and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Develop new tools or funnels to increase our number of customers.
• Explore new online paid acquisition channels in all countries to increase PayFit's brand awareness and lead generation performance.
• Help build, maintain, and optimize our tools and processes.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are fluent in French and English.
• you want to learn Growth next to talented and experienced team members
• you have an affinity for numbers : creating complex spreadsheets models is something you love
• you have solid analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven expertise in problem solving.
• you have excellent project management skills.
• you are organized, structured, and you are not afraid of trying new ways of doing things.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming.
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London).
• a remote friendly policy.
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate.
• regular team and global events.
• restaurant tickets (Swile).
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit).
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes.
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview with Stanislas, our Head of Growth (30 min)
3️⃣ Business case study offsite (1h30)
4️⃣ Video interview with Hesham, our Paid Acquisition Manager (1h)
5️⃣Final interview with Stanislas (15 min)
6️⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want.