Customer Operations Intern
Customer Success /
When ? 📅
As from now.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role: provide our Customer Service teams with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through measurement, KPIs, processes, and tools 💡
PayFit is looking for a Customer Operations Manager to partner with all Customer Success Teams (responsible for empowering our clients and offering them the best experience possible) to help scale the post-sales side of our high-growth business. As a problem solver, you will help build and improve customer workflow efficiencies, data and metrics. You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on Tools and Data.
Your missions ⭐
• develop and publish reports, dashboards, presentations and tools to help Customer Success teams consistently track activities to drive internal efficiency towards higher customer satisfaction
• define, automate, develop and document operational processes, systems and reporting to improve customer performance and tracking
• analyze data and leverage insights to identify problems, build solutions, and track successes
• keep our customer service tools optimized and relevant
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (native) and a good level in English
• you love to optimize operational performance & process
• you are a data lover with outstanding analytical skills
• you are autonomous, self-motivated, business-oriented and curious
• you are familiar with some or all of the following tools (or eager to learn them): Zendesk, Jira, Looker, Excel, Salesforce
• you are a very organized person, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritize them
• you have a strong data mindset, passionate about processes and efficiency
• You are obsessed about customer satisfaction
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
• you speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• you have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• Remote friendly policy,
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• Regular team and global events,
• Restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner Insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview (30 min)
3️⃣ Technical test: preparation a few days before on your side, and then case report with Alexandre & Josselin, our Customer Operations Manager (1h)
4️⃣ Meeting with Ben, our Team Leader - Customer Ops (30 min) Pierre, our Head of Customer Success (15 min) and Juliana, Talent Recruiter (30 min)
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)