Senior Content Manager
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
• Positions PayFit as an expert on current and future HR topics thanks to high quality content
• Is a decisive contributor to the identification of the best topics we want to position PayFit on
• Is responsible for the online content production: definition of relevant angles and formats, structuration of the content roadmap, planification
• Helps local teams to scale the content strategy through mentoring & built-for-scale content pieces
• Fuel the sales teams with powerful nurturing pieces of content and measure the ROI of content marketing efforts
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• demonstrated experience in developing content strategies and working cross functionally to deliver final content,
• expertise in creating, analyzing and optimizing content initiatives,
• experience telling a compelling story and driving engagement,
• excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• deeply creative, ability to challenge “normal” and execute,
• ability to capture the big picture quickly and focus on key points with great attention to detail,
• solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Alan insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!