Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role ⭐
The People Ops’ team’s mission is to support the local People teams by being an accelerator of growth.
You will be responsible for:
🤑Driving with the Finance team our bi-annual compensation reviews & quarterly bonus schemes review making sure that all actors are well equipped for it.
💙Supporting our local People teams in regards to any compensation queries (promotions, compensation reviews, ranges & benchmarks AND benefits) during the year.
⚙️Keeping up to date in regards to compensation & benefits best practices and continuously improving our processes.
This job has been tailored for you if you have... 🦄
• A strong appetite to touch different topics & for multi-tasking
• A previous first experience in project management
• A very strong passion for HR, project management & compensation topics
• Very good communication skills
• Very strong organisation, detail-oriented and analytical skills
• The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently
• An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools
We are meant to work together if... 👪
🤝 You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
🌎 You speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
🥰 You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
🏆 You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• Flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work (thanks to our work from anywhere policy),
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• Regular team and global events,
• Restaurant tickets,
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Interview with People Ops manager
2️⃣ Case study with one member of the People Ops & Finance Ops Team
3️⃣ Interviews with a team member of the People Team
4️⃣ Interview with our CPFO & Founders
5️⃣ Digital BBQ test to mingle with the People team
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)