Growth Marketing Intern (6 months)
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
At the crossroads of the marketing and sales teams, you work directly with a Growth Manager to develop the acquisition and optimise processes with the outbound team.
Your role: Translate local business needs into actionable solutions to maximize sustainable growth 💡
Within the Growth & Performance team, you will be positioned as a true Growth Marketing to contribute to the general PayFit growth. You'll be in charge of :
1- Organic Traffic
• Identifying, implementing and measuring new techniques for organic traffic growth, demonstrating creativity and innovation in order to maximise our performance.
• A/B testing, landing pages, experiments to optimise CTR, etc.
• Increase PayFit traffic by identifying quick wins for SEO optimisations to be achieved
• Improve PayFit's authority score by implementing and developing initiatives as part of the overall netlinking strategy
2- CRM / PRM
• Build, set up and monitor our emailing campaigns
• Parameterise workflows / scoring to optimise the conversion funnel and optimise the MQL / customer conversion rate.
• Testing new tools/ideas (definition of objectives and indicators to be monitored, follow-up, summary, iteration or industrialisation in case of success)
• Creating and developing a community
3- Data / Reporting
• Take over and optimise existing reporting
• Create new dashboard formats to track performance and identify opportunities
• Follow the main KPIs
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You come from Top 10 business or engineering schools - final year internships
• You have knowledge or willingness to learn about : Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, etc).
• You have a very analytical mindset and at ease with numbers
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us
• You speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
• Ambiguity of a growing business is natural environment for you
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• Work From Anywhere policy,
• A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• Regular team and global events,
• Restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring Process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation : added value, key achievements, motivations, job fit
2️⃣ Phone interview with our Growth manager
3️⃣ Case study
4️⃣Analyse of a case study with our Growth manager
5️⃣ Interviews with Head of Growth
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)