PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies.
Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge and save valuable amounts of time and money. Employees also have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of businesses' human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, more than 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €19 millions. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 150 passionate people !
Your team and your mission
The Tech team already counts 30 passionate people who develop our app and collaborate with the Product Team to be (very) fast. Divided into four teams to better address our diverse technical challenges, the Payroll team is the DNA of PayFit. It is the pivot between the Tech and Product teams.
Your mission as a Software Engineer will be to enhance our in-house coding language and our API, ensure a smooth navigation and guarantee a high-quality user experience of our web applications.
Your role will be to:
- Develop, maintain and improve our product backoffice
- Make sure the running and execution of the application are consistent and flawless
- Understand the Product Team needs and challenges
- Think, design and implement technical solutions
- You will also be responsible for making our app navigation faster by:
- Design and implement complex algorithms for our different servers
- Improve our in-house language performances and add new features to it
- Create tests strategies to ensure code quality and correct computation logic
The person we are looking for
We are looking for a structured, curious, hands-on Engineer with a first successful experience. You are "problem-solving" oriented, technical challenges motivate you and you have:
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals and an algorithmic approach
* A good vision on both front-end and back-end challenges
So if you want to learn fast, be challenged every day working on a unique project, and join an incredible (people + tech) adventure, then send us a message :)
Tell us who you are, what you have done and what you want to do. We will be more than happy to meet you :)