Customer Care Manager 🚀 (FR)
Customer Success /
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role: increase satisfaction by developing the best possible customer relationship💡
• be the entry point for customer requests,
• train clients on product needs and payroll questions; help them and also educate them,
• build short and long term relationships with customers to retain them and limit churn,
Your main KPIs will be:
• how genuinely well you answer to your clients,
• how fast you manage to solve concrete customer issues, reduce your request ratio per client by educating them and avoid repeating yourself,
• you will also have Quarterly objectives, personalized on your profile, in order to improve yourself as a CCM & PayFiter.
You will also:
• be trained on PayFit amazing product and on payroll topics
• work with our Product Marketing Teams to proactively improve our App and our self-support platforms,
• work in coordination with the Internal Payroll Specialists and the Tech team to deliver outstanding service to our customers,
• take part into great side projects to improve our processes and our customer fulfillment.
Your missions ⭐
One of PayFit most challenging goals is to keep our Customers Fulfilled.
As a Customer Care Manager, your role is to always keep in mind this target. In other words, you will become a PayFit expert and be the reflection of the best service we can give to our clients.
You will be part of the Customer Success Department, you will manage and advise a portfolio of customers and be their PayFit point of contact. As such, you will:
- respond and/or escalate their product and payroll related enquiries,
- ensure they know how to use the PayFit platform and help them become product experts themselves,
- assist them on an everyday basis so that they follow the best practices,
- build trust by ensuring quick response times to incoming enquiries and calling them regularly.
As their trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer lifetime value.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• you have basic payroll knowledge and a first significant experience in payroll "environment",
• you have a first significant experience in a customer facing role, SaaS environment is a real +
• you have strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
• you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (native) and a good level in English,
• you are a problem solver and rigorous,
• you are organized with excellent coordination skills,
• you are eager to learn about new subjects and you are not afraid of « PAYROLL » 😀
• you are crazy about solutions and applications, detail-oriented and customer centric with a real ability to understand needs of HR population,
• you’re a product lover- Experience in B2B SaaS company is a big +,
• we are looking for team players, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us!
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview
3️⃣ On-site meetings, for about 2 hours in our office with team-members
4️⃣ BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)