PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies.
Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge and save valuable amounts of time and money. Employees also have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of businesses' human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, more than 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €19 millions. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 150 passionate people !
The team and your role
The Tech team already counts 30 passionate people who develop our app and collaborate with the Product Team to be (very) fast. Divided into four teams to better address our diverse technical challenges, the HRIS one is key to offer high-quality features to our final customers.
Your mission as a Front-End Engineer will be to develop amazing customer-facing features by building scalable, reliable and high performance services. Adding a direct value to the Product, your role includes to:
- Contribute daily to all parts of our code base, using our development workflow
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack
- Build new features from the front-end to the back-end by understanding the whole chain
- Have a strong desire to make relevant tests to make regressions impossible
You will also work with our Product Team to:
- Understand customer needs and challenges
- Think and come up with technical solutions to improve both current and forthcoming modules and features
- Work both on Back End and Front End sides of PayFit HRIS features
The person we are looking for
We are looking for a hands-on Engineer with a successful experience in developing, releasing and maintaining web applications in a fast-growing environment. Technical challenges motivate you, you have a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, and you possess:
* A good vision on both front-end and back-end challenges and specs
* A real interest in the Product vision
* A passion for simple, maintainable code that balances pragmatism and readability