PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies.
Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge and save valuable amounts of time and money. Employees also have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of businesses' human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Italy, Germany and UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, more than 3000 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €19 millions. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 200 passionate people !
Your team and your mission
Depending on your previous expertise and your area of interest, you will join one of our tribes and work on challenging projects towards a common goal → Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
Your mission may include:
- Enhance our in-house coding language (AKA JetLang) and our API
- Make the app navigation faster and faster
- Improve the UX of our modules with new challenging features
- Contribute to the development of internal tools
The person we are looking for
We are looking for A-team players outgoing personalities with solid computer science knowledge.
* A good vision on both front-end and back-end challenges and specs
* A real interest in the Product vision
* A passion for simple, maintainable code that balances pragmatism and readability
Are you looking for a company with a strong identity and product-focused? Then PayFit could be the perfect match for you :)