Lead Data Analyst
PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 3000 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 200 passionate PayFiters !
Your role → First Data Analyst of PayFit !
- Work closely with our product and business teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and shape data-informed product/business strategies
- Work closely with the lead data engineer to develop and own our data pipelines, infrastructure & roadmap
- Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new product features or business initiatives
- Develop strong hypotheses, solve problems, and share insights in a compelling narrative
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments
- Communicate results and influence key product and business leaders
- Proactively analyze internal and external data to suggest actionable improvements to our product and business development teams
- Hire more data analysts in your team during your first 12 months, develop data talents.
- 5+ years experience in a highly analytical role
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases
- Strong business sense
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards/visualizations
- Strong analytical & data driven skills (A/B tests, statistics…)
- Autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
Nice to have :
- Coding skills
- Experience with Chart.io, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Familiarity with R or Python
- First experience in management would be an asset
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us!
Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)