Payroll Advisor UK
PayFit digitises and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, our SaaS solution helps employers to easily manage payroll. Externalising specific payroll knowledge and saving them valuable time and money. It also makes employees’ lives easier, allowing them to access online payslips, HR data and submit leave requests and expenses.
Our mission is to make both payroll and HR simple and enjoyable again, by providing a unified experience to our users.
We're present across Europe (France, Spain, Germany) and are now looking to make our mark in the UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the smartest possible product with a massive reach towards employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, more than 3,000 European companies trust PayFit as their payroll and HR solution provider relying on 200 passionate PayFiters!
YOUR ROLE → You are our customers' favoured partner in their payroll management.
Our Payroll Advisors are part of the Customer Success team and have a central role here at PayFit. They are in charge of supporting and advising all of our customers in their day-to-day payroll activities. Your position is cross-functional and will allow you to work with several different teams within our organisation including but not limited to Sales, Marketing or Onboarding.
- Advise our customers on local tax and labour laws
- Manage customer requests related to pension schemes
- Be an advocate for your customers by constantly providing feedback to enhance their overall experience with PayFit
- Identify opportunities and suggest initiatives to improve and catapult our services to the next level
- Answer customer queries on payroll, leave and tax contributions
- Exchanges will be mainly conducted via email and to a certain extent over the phone.
- You have very good knowledge of payroll regulations and how pensions work and are willing to become a subject matter expert. You are already an expert? Even better!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Delighting customers and simplifying their lives is an obsession of yours
- You consider your customers' experience first in every action you take.
- Communication and teamwork are ingrained in your DNA
- You are a great listener who can easily adapt to a fast-paced environment
- You live and work with passion and are highly motivated to join a fast growing startup
- Always staying humble, caring for your team and striving for excellence are at the heart of your values
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work from our office in London
- A competitive salary & stock options
- Become a vital part of our team to impact and contribute to PayFit's success story
- At PayFit we highly value and work towards employee happiness:
- Join an international and dynamic team! Offering opportunities to work closely and visit our different offices. (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Milan)
- Possibility to work remotely one day per week
- Frequent team building events and cool office perks!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR EPIC TEAM?
We are looking for passionate and innovative team players ready to join the PayFit spaceship in this exciting journey.
Ready for take off?