Payroll Expert UK
PayFit digitises and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution enables employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific payroll knowledge and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report upload and HR data.
Our mission is to support the HR digital transformation of any business through a reliable SaaS solution offering a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany and the UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the smartest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 3,000 companies trust PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Gameloft and we are now a team of 200 passionate PayFiters !
Your role → You are our customers’ favoured partner in their payroll management.
Our Payroll Expert team has a central role here at Payfit. They are in charge of supporting and advising all of our customers in their day-to-day payroll activities.
Your position is cross-functional and will give you the opportunity to work with several different teams.
- Advise your clients on local social and labour legislation
- Manage requests related to pension schemes
- Answer clients’ questions on payroll, leave and social contributions
- Exchanges will be conducted via email and over the phone.
- You are highly motivated in joining a fast growing startup
- You have basic knowledge of payroll rules and how pensions work
- Communication and teamwork are at the heart of your values
- You are a great listener and can adapt fast
- While curious, rigorous and reactive
- You are known for your discretion and your respect of confidentiality
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Working from our office in London
- A very competitive salary + stock options
- Very important responsibilities in the success of your country
- A framework designed for your happiness
- Teamwork across borders! We work closely with the headquarters in Paris and other European branches either on-site or via video calls
- Possible one day a week remote work
We are looking for passionate and innovative team players, who want to build a big success story with us!
Do you recognise yourself in these words? Ready to join an incredible adventure?