Sales Operations Analyst
Growth Operations /
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role: drive the Sales performance💡
PayFit is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to partner with Sales teams to help scale our high-growth Revenue organisation. As a problem solver and innovative thinker, you will design, build and implement sales workflow, data, and metric. You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on Sales, Marketing and Data.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious team player to join our rapidly growing French Sales Operations team.
You will have to drive the Sales performance, through business analytic, and by providing the team with optimal conditions to maximise operational efficiency through measurement, KPIs, processes, and tools !
Your missions ⭐
Sales strategy and analytics
• Drive the business closely with Sales leaders. As a partner you come forward with analysis and recommend tactical short-term and long-term strategies to improve revenue generation and to enhance the sales productivity,
• Act as a compass for the business through proactive analysis. Drive the revenue through relevant business actions associated,
• Leading and developing tools (dashboard, reports, presentations) to enable Sales and Marketing teams in consistently tracking activities to business results,
Process optimization and project management
• Challenge, improve and optimise current process to increase efficiency and productivity,
• Being owner of operational mission to proactively improve, optimise and challenge current internal processes,
• Lead Program Manager of strategic projects
• Think outside the box and find new solutions to improve local teams efficiency,
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You have 0-2 years' experience in the related fields: sales operations, operational experience, consulting, banking, private equity, or business insights / analytics roles,
• You love to understand how organisation works to improve the sales performance & process,
• Data lover & good Excel skills,
• Autonomous, business-oriented and curious,
• Very organised person, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritise them,
• Strong sales mindset, passionate about process innovation and efficiency,
• Preferred proficiency in SQL
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation : added value, key achievements, motivations, job fit
2️⃣ Phone interview with Grégoire, Sales Operations Manager
3️⃣ Case study with Sales Ops team members
4️⃣ Interviews with Sales managers
5️⃣ Interview with Ops Director
6️⃣ Interview with a co-founder
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)