Director Brand Design
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
• you will be the owner of the visual identity of PayFit brand
• you will align the brand design strategy with the marketing goals on a global scale
• you will ensure a smooth and efficient delivery of the brand design projects in all countries
• you will trigger innovative new concepts, formats and creatives (OoO, TV, etc.) in coordination with the marketing team
• you will grow the brand design team with energy and care (edited)
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• demonstrated experience in creating and developing brands and working cross functionally to deliver final design,
• possess strategic creative thinking, with a strong understanding of how thoughtful design can influence and strengthen a brand,
• ability to capture the big picture quickly and focus on key points with great attention to detail,
you have a strong portfolio showing projects you’ve designed including branding and identity design systems, responsive websites, and marketing collaterals,
• managed and made grow a brand design team.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Alan insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Do you see yourself in these words ?Tell us more about you, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)