Who are we ? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK.
More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your role → As Product Ops your mission is to support the Product team on strategical & operational challenges 💡
Your missions ⭐
As Product Ops your mission is to support the Product team on strategical & operational challenges :
* Fuel Product Managers with strategical and operational data to help them to take the best product decisions,
* Help product team to iterate on the product development process to build alignement on operational & strategic challenge worldwide,
* Coach the founders of a new country into the first steps of the launch (MVP development, first recruitments, etc),
* Support teams in operational KPIs definition,
* Monitor the respect of KPIs with data vizualization tools (eg : Looker),
* Build predictive models to anticipate overload,
* Be a product coach for product teams to increase their efficiency (training, documentation, best practices).
This job is for you if... 🦄
* Engineering education + entrepreneur profile,
* no programming knowledge required but a strong appetite for our product's vision and processes,
* desire to work with international profiles,
* strong analytical mind and communication skills,
* taste for the intellectual challenge,
* curious and innovative spirit,
* want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure,
* both fluent in French & English.
What we offer ❤️
* 2 months training on our home language (JetLang) with the Product Builder team,
* very important responsibilities, you’re in charge of the efficiency of PayFit's product,
* a fulfilling workspace,
* an attractive remuneration,
* the possibility of visiting our various offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, etc.), teleworking days,
* a gym on our premises and a Gymlib subscription with preferential rates,
* a Lunchr card credited every month,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (paid for by PayFit) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (paid for by PayFit),
* the Alan mutual insurance company (60% covered by PayFit),
* fruit, snacks, yoga classes and other team events,
* a MacBook, and all the necessary equipment to achieve your objectives.
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ On-site interview with your manager
3️⃣ On-site meetings in our office with team-members, peers and co-workers
4️⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team ? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)