Head of Business Operations
San Francisco, CA /
Go to Market - Global – Business Operations /
With over a million customers trusting PayJoy, it’s increasingly important that our apps and services operate with integrity and high availability while keeping our customers' data confidential.
The Head of Business Operations role will drive execution rigor, working cross-functionally and cross-regionally to assist leaders to deliver business outcomes. This role will work closely with the leadership team. To succeed, the candidate will need to be very analytical in identifying execution issues, be solution-oriented, and have the ability to implement processes and tools to streamline execution. PayJoy is committed to the goal of building a dynamic, diverse team, and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
- Identify opportunities to improve execution, develop/adopt processes and tools, and drive change management across the organization
- Balance strategic thinking and pragmatism in getting things done
- Work with the leadership team to define, launch, and drive operational initiatives drive cross-functional, cross-regional initiatives that deliver business outcomes
- Build and manage a high performing team
- 8-10 years experience in strategy and operations
- MBA from top business school preferred
- Management consulting or investment banking from top-tier firms, coupled with real operating experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Previous experience in a job with ample executive exposure as a Business Operations leader
- Company-funded health, dental, and vision insurance for employee and immediate family
- Company-funded employee life and disability insurance
- 401k contribution
- Company holidays; 15 days vacation (20 at 3rd year); unlimited sick leave
- Annual fitness benefit ($500); professional development benefit ($2000), and international travel benefit ($2000)
- Commuter benefit
- Headphone benefit
PayJoy's mission is to deliver access to credit to the next billion people in emerging markets worldwide. Our unique mobile locking technology gives customers the ability to afford their first smartphone on credit, using the phone itself as collateral, and then provides further access to credit to help weather life's unexpected financial surprises and climb the ladder of economic well-being.
Founded in 2015, today PayJoy has reached millions of customers in a dozen countries around the globe, including Mexico, Brazil, India, Kenya, and South Africa, and is on a strong growth path with support from major industry partners to bring credit to millions in the near future.
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed