Business Development Manager, Brazil OEMs
São Paulo /
Go to Market - Global – Partnerships /
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020 and are growing 3x annually, reaching 4 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2022.
Based in Sao Paulo, the Business Development Manager, Brazil OEMs will lead the day-to-day relationship between PayJoy and OEMs in Brazil, working in close concert with PayJoy’s Brazil Go-to-market team.
- Your role in sales will be to bring OEM accounts to compatibility with PayJoy via one of several potential methods.
- As part of account management, you will ensure OEMs expand the number of models that are compatible and continue compatibility over time as handsets are succeeded by new versions.
- You will also work with the OEM and PayJoy’s Go To Market teams to grow OEMs smartphone sales on PayJoy’s financing plans, building business cases and obtaining internal and external resources, including arranging for OEM-sourced MDM funds, to grow OEM’s smartphone sales to mutual benefit.
- Using your presentation and interpersonal skills, you’ll present PayJoy in the analytical and interpersonal skills.
- You will spot trends and proactively address opportunities and threats to ensure continued growth.
- You are, or will quickly become, an expert on OEM’s products and market tendencies.
- 5+ years of experience either in management consulting, Fintech / Gig startups and/or OEMs. Familiarity with consumer lending is a bonus.
- Strategic thinking, plus strong analytical and presentation skills.
- An ability to quickly learn and to work in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
- Fluent Portuguese and English is required.
- Medical insurance plan for the employee and immediate family without co-payment
- Meal ticket
- Annual fitness benefit
- Annual professional development benefit
- Annual international travel benefit
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed