Technology - Security
Security (DevSec) Analyst
· If you’re passionate about security, this could be your dream job?!
· Excellent opportunity for bank exposure
· Great culture, great benefits and award winning organisation!
At Paymark we make it easy for New Zealanders to get on and do what’s important, every day. Today our payments network is so enshrined in the kiwi way of life that whether you’re buying an ice-cream at the beach or making a major purchase, chances are you’re using a payments card and Paymark is behind the scenes processing your transaction. Paymark EFTPOS is so deeply embedded in NZ that to date we have put through over 16 billion transactions, worth an estimated $700B, and worked with over 120,000 businesses, covering more than 75% of the market.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for a winning DevSec Analyst to provide support to the operations and development team for the agile delivery of secure products through local and cloud based infrastructure. You’ll review software developer work and will provide technical analysis to support our architects and developers, and will ensure our solutions are all PCI compliant.
Coupled with this you’ll work along with the development team to increase awareness and skill of developing products that are secure by design.
This role will suit someone with an overall experience of 2-3 years of providing security support to agile development teams.
Here’s what we need you to be good at:
· Experience in Security design reviews, risk assessments, threat modelling and code reviews
· Good understanding of security principles and cryptographic concepts
· Experience supporting the delivery of digital product development within an agile environment.
· Experience with PCI DSS
· Internet / mobile payment gateway / financial or banking systems understanding and / or experience.
· Excellent communication skills at a technical & non-technical level.
· Experience with the following technologies would be great:
What’s it like to work here?!
Well we don’t take ourselves too seriously here, we dress casual, we look after our people with fresh fruit daily, flu jabs, their birthday off, yoga, meditation and massage (I know right!). We’ve got 150+ exceptional people working here and you’ll be joining a really credible and talented team, who are united by
coffee and craft beer keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
We’re looking forward to having you on board. If this sounds like you please apply here at: https://www.paymark.co.nz/careers/