Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Specialist
Finance – Financial Planning & Analysis /
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Specialist, you will be the strategic finance partner for growth of PayMongo. You will be responsible for providing the senior management team a thorough analysis of the company’s financials and provide insightful analyses that support the attainment of Company’s strategic objectives.
- Prepare detailed budgets and forecasts as well as monitoring of the performance against budgets.
- Analyze variances against budgets and key performance indicators (KPI).
- Act as the finance business partner responsible for evaluation and analysis of new products, markets and initiatives requiring allocation of financial resources.
- Work with business units in building robust, up-to-date and flexible performance dashboards that’ll show the Company’s attainment of business goals and its efficiency.
- Prepare and update business presentations for internal and external use.
- Work closely with the controllership and treasury groups in periodic reporting and process optimization projects.
- Assist the FP&A Manager in other strategic projects and initiatives.
You may be fit if:
- You have years of experience in financial planning and analysis, strategy or corporate development from a reputable consulting firm or successful early-stage tech startup.
- You are resourceful and self-starter.
- You possess above average analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have an excellent attention to detail, with the ability and patience to audit and dive deep into data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies.
- You have a clear communication style, and the willingness to tailor your message to different audiences—including the ability to work with senior management.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are truly flexible—our environment changes rapidly, and your work might too!
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.