Product – Product Management /
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
Product Managers at PayMongo are the central hub within our company for key decisions on our products through a deep knowledge of customers, market, competitors, prospects, financial partners, and other stakeholders.
As PM, you are responsible for planning and delivering products throughout the Product Lifecycle. You will gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product specifications, and work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. PMs always ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Map out the roadmap of a product as well as business models and different strategies for capturing revenue. Be able to tell a story, persuade, present, and negotiate why certain products need to be pushed out, or design decisions need to be made to achieve specific business and technical goals.
- Constantly communicate your product vision to the Head of Product and stakeholders of the company, making sure they are aligned with our company values and our short-term and long-term goals.
- Run design sprints with Product Design and other stakeholders, from user research, understanding and defining the problem, sketching ideas, and deciding which goes into our priorities.
- Work with our finance, risk, and compliance teams to determine our exposure, effects on our cash flow, as well as our pricing strategy when relevant for specific features or products pushed out.
- Influence the team without authority by developing and leading methodologies with our engineering team during product development.
- Define success metrics for your product and manage stakeholder expectations. Be ultimately responsible for a product and take responsibility for it when reporting to the management.
- Set up a product launch, work with our marketing team for messaging and go-to-market strategy, and prepare the teams and partners needed for a successful launch.
You may be fit if
- You have previous experience as a Product Manager or have worked closely across business and engineering teams in building and launching software products.
- You have knowledge of Agile product development methodologies.
- You have product vision and are always relentless in exploring new opportunities.
- You are extremely analytical and data-driven in making decisions.
- You are flexible in implementing product experiments based on a clear set of criteria.
- You are a team player.
- You are an excellent communicator across internal and external stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are truly flexible—our environment changes rapidly, and your work might too!
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.