Operations – Insights & Analytics /
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As part of the Insights & Analytics team, you will help uncover opportunities, guide internal stakeholders to asking the right questions, and further strengthen the decision-making speed and precision within PayMongo.
- Build frameworks & introduce ways of working, guided by empirical observations and thorough analyses.
- Ensure that internal stakeholders have access to accurate and timely data, presented and visualized intuitively.
- Communicate cross-functionally to build a story around your analyses, enabling them to make the right decisions consistently and to respond to opportunities swiftly.
- Coordinate with Data Management and Engineering teams to ensure that all critical and relevant data sources are available.
You may be a fit if:
- You have working experience in Data, Analytics, Reporting or Business Intelligence.
- You are proficient in SQL and/or other scripting languagesYou are comfortable working with product managers and data engineers for the technical implementation of projects.
- You know what must be done to establish good data practices.
- You can effectively communicate your ideas, hypotheses, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
You will stand out if:
- You have prior experience in fintech or e-commerce
- You have experience as a marketing or product analyst, such as conducting A/B testing or analyses on product features and launches
- You have a track record of data projects that improve business KPIs
- You have experience using tools like Google Analytics, Heap, Mixpanel, Datadog, or similar
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.