Product – Product Design /
PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As a UX researcher, you will help set-up the foundation of UX research within the organization, initially setting-up data points in collaboration with different departments within the organization. You will be gathering data, analyzing it and transforming it to useful information with the goal of better informing decisions within the organization, specifically on overall user experience.
- Regularly conduct user and stakeholder interviews, user testing through UX research methodologies.
- Write and maintain documentation of useful insights.
- Relentlessly discover and explore product opportunities.
- Systematically validate product assumptions.
- Help create and improve standard UX research processes and best practices
- Identify pertinent data points that would guide the Product team as a whole.
- Organize and build a library of product insights that can be used for making service, product, design or other UX related decisions across the organization.
You may be fit if
- You have at least 2-4 years experience of working as a UX researcher or within a product team focused on UX research.
- You are extremely analytical and data-driven in making decisions.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and autonomy, with little to no supervision required to deliver expected output within an agreed, specified timeline and with great communication skills.
You may stand out if
- You can showcase outstanding UX case studies (tests, analysis, insights etc.) that you've previously worked on
- You've conducted different quantitative and qualitative UX techniques and methodologies, with a deep understanding of when and why to use them.
- You have created prototypes and facilitated user testing.
- You are skilled in writing documentation and communicating with different stakeholders in the team.
- Worked on fintech-related projects and research
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.