Columbia, MO /
Help people better access and afford care.
Most care in the future will be cash purchased or financed versus insured. While this sounds massively disruptive it is not without precedent.
We believe this societal shift is actually a good thing and will rhyme with its historic analogue of how retirement savings shifted from being an employer-paid, defined benefit (pension) to an employee-oriented, defined contribution (401k) model. This societal shift liberated employers from expensive, unmanageable costs totally unrelated to their core business and catalyzed a Cambrian explosion of innovation relating to retirement and financial services.
We see the same shift slowly underway in healthcare, as evidenced by higher deductibles, and we are positioning Paytient to be the enabling financial platform upon which the effortless buying and selling of sub-catastrophic care will be built and transacted.
Offered by employers and insurers, Paytient is embedded or put alongside health plans to give 'paytients' the ability to pay for unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses over time - always without interest or fees. We are wedging into the world by putting Paytient into the purses and wallets of millions of people and helping better access and afford care.
With headquartered roots in Columbia, Missouri, we are a founder-led, privately held company funded by Inspired Capital, Box Group, Felicis Ventures, Lachy Groom, Lightbank, and Cultivation Capital.
We could talk all day about being "mission-driven", but we'll let some of our customers and partners describe why the work we're doing is so impactful:
"This was a complete lifesaver for me and was provided when I needed it most. Super easy and great payment plan choices"
"Paytient is incredibly efficient. The Paytient app captures all of my expenses instantly. I am able to setup a convenient payment plan within seconds of my health care encounter."
"Paytient is an easy interest free way to pay healthcare costs that would otherwise strain my budget. Paying for unforeseen visits to the doctor, prescriptions and even vet bills over a period of time has been a great relief for myself and my family."
- C. Ezell
"Our employees appreciate having the Paytient card available when unexpected medical bills arise. It is easy for employees to use and HR to manage through the online portal."
About The Role:
The CRM Specialist plays an important role in our growth by owning our CRM and other sales enablement tools, deploying outbound email campaigns, surfacing insights, and training our team as needed to measure impact and maximize our sales pipeline to fuel future growth.
The ideal candidate can leverage and manage multiple sales enablement platforms including our CRM for greater efficiencies across the marketing and sales enterprise. Must combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide support on a range of go-to-market strategies. Ideal candidates will be a key asset across the sales continuum from marketing through contractual stages. This position will primarily work with other members of the marketing and sales teams, but may also interface with creative services, account management, and product teams. Experience in healthcare and/or employee benefits is a plus but not required.
What You'll Do:
- Be the “source of truth” for the technical infrastructure of sales and B2B marketing engine
- Disseminate data from sales enablement platforms into actionable items for sales organization
- Concept and deploy outbound email campaigns, testing and learning along the way
- Develop a tested understanding of our ideal B2B customer profiles and the decision-makers and influencers most likely to engage
- Train and equip our sales team to effectively use our CRM so that we have a clean record of in market activation
- Support activations through other channels such as social media, inbound marketing, conferences, etc.
- Build reporting and surface data driven insights to inform sales and marketing strategies
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of healthcare sales, sales enablement, or marketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, ZoomInfo, HubSpot or other leading CRM, Looker, etc.
- Outbound email experience with strong segmentation, copywriting and reporting skills
- Experience with new products or in a new category where value propositions and customer segments are not well defined
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills to structure A/B tests, producing statistically significant result
Compensation and Benefits:
-Remote-with-Roots: With roots in Columbia, Missouri, we welcome new hires to visit us so they’ll come to know what we already know to be true – CoMo is an unexpectedly awesome place to live, work and play
-A monthly stipend for direct primary care membership
-Your choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance made better with a built-in ability to pay for care over time with Paytient*
-401(k) plan with a 100% matching contribution up to 4% of your salary*
-33 days of encouraged paid time off per year*
-A monthly phone stipend
-A monthly stipend for your choice of professional development
-16 weeks of paid parental leave*
-An awesome company retreat every year
*Denotes benefits available for full-time employees
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.