Recruiter - Associate
HR – PSPL /
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements.
2. Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
3. Develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
4. Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
5. Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
6. Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
1. Must have significant recruiter experience in multiple recruiting environments.
2. Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
3. Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business hiring needs.
4. Strong problem solving ability
5. Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
6. Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
7. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
Experience: Minimum 1- 5 years of experience into recruitment