Toronto, Canada /
- Paytm Labs - /
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
**Resume submission must include a digital portfolio and/or personal website.
• Be able to execute on design challenges across the merchant product(s) we're looking to scale up.
• Think critically about user experiences and be able to put yourself in a user's shoes.
• Create personas, user journeys and storyboards to support research and understanding.
• Work closely with the Product team as well as Engineers in creating concepts, designing and building experiences and software products.
• Define information and UI architectures, developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, low fidelity prototypes and visual design for the screen.
• Actively participate in product development sprints, design workshops and brainstorming sessions.
• Communicate your ideas and design solutions through detailed design documentation and/or user stories.
• A Degree or a Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Having an amazing portfolio on Dribble is great, but we are looking for designers who have shipped products.
• 3 - 5 years of hands-on professional design experience in Web, Android and iOS.
• Good end-to-end understanding of the creative development process and storytelling skills.
• Strong collaboration skills in creating content that meets all creative and technical requirements.
• A team player, willing to support and inspire your peers. You are not afraid of sharing your opinions and you are comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Expert with design tools like Figma, Sketch, and Proto.io or similar.
• Able to prototype in tools such as Framer X, Flinto or at the very least create flows in Invision.
• Acute attention to detail, take initiative and self-motivated.
• Excellent communicator.
• Approachable and innovative personality.
• Excellent time management skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
• Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
• Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
• All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
• Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
• Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
• And so much more!
Notice for Job Applicants
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.