At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
**Resume submission must include a digital portfolio and/or personal website.
• You are expected to think about the complete experience while designing for the digital experience.
• Apply a holistic approach in understanding design strategies, translate them into design solutions and ensure consistent quality up to the finest details of the design.
• Create personas, user journeys and storyboards to support research and understanding.
• Work closely with the Product team as well as Engineers in concepting, designing and building experiences and software products.
• Define information and UI architectures, developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, low fidelity prototypes and visual design for the screen.
• Actively participate in product development sprints, design workshops and brainstorming sessions.
• Communicate your ideas and design solutions through detailed design documentation.
• Performs other duties.
• A Degree or a Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Innovative storyteller with a passion for critical thinking
• Having an amazing portfolio on Dribble is great, but we are looking for designers who have shipped products
• 3 - 5 years of hands-on professional design experience in Android and iOS
• Good end-to-end understanding of the creative development process and storytelling skills
• Strong collaboration skills in creating content that meets all creative and technical requirements
• A team player, willing to support and inspire your peers. You are not afraid of sharing your opinions and you are comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Expert with design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, and Proto.io or similar
• Acute attention to detail, take initiative and self-motivated
• Excellent communicator
• Approachable and innovative personality
• Excellent time management skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Enrollment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.