Sr. Network Security Engineer
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
The Security Network Engineer is responsible for helping with the planning, design and implementation of security solutions. This position will require close collaboration on multiple security-related projects and technologies, interfacing with team members within the IT organization as well as other internal business units and external customers/partners.
We take the security of our customers seriously, as such, we are looking for candidates who are keen to learn and are truly passionate for the field. You will be exposed to cutting edge technologies and the latest security tooling.
• Work closely with IT staff to implement and maintain Security solutions
• Monitor networks for security incidents
• Work on Security projects
• Participate as a team member to respond to cyber attacks and network breaches
• Provide network security guidance and remediation on critical vulnerabilities
• Participate in after hours on-call rotation
• Proactively provide feedback on SOC operational processes and procedures
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is required
• 6+ years of Network or System administration
• Network/System certified (preferred )
• Strong understanding of enterprise LAN, WAN, VPN and Cloud technologies, related protocols and network devices.
• Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Robust problem solver needing new challenges and growth
• Passionate about Security
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Group Health Benefits plan and enrolment right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've been biking, axe-throwing, bowling, rocking climbing, and go-karting.
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
*Selected candidates will be given a technical challenge onsite*
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.