Data Analyst- Team Lead
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Analytics – Growth Marketing /
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team: Analytics - Growth
Growth Marketing performs 3 critical functions for the Paytm platform:Traffic allocation to various growth use cases like payments, commerce, financial services according to user current interest and also propensity to adopt new use casesEnhancing growth as a product platform with real time targeting, building a 360-degree customer profile and enhancing reach through most suitable channelsEvangelization of growth amongst various businesses of Paytm and ensuring best practices trickle down to all businesses.
About the role: The Role focuses on data, statistical analysis and reporting to help investigate and analyze business performance, provide insights, and drive recommendations to improve performance.
1.Own end to end insight generation for one of the business function areas by closely working with respective business owners.
2. Build predictive models to understand consumer life cycle, retention, churn prediction, marketing ROIs, campaign performance, cross sell behavior, retargeting, revenues etc.
3. Create BI dashboards & automated reports to help business leaders with key decisions.
4. Create customer segmentation techniques to help Growth & marketing teams to improve campaign efficiency and boost key user growth metrics.
5. Coordinate across other teams like Product, Marketing & Operations to standardize all Data Analytics processes.
6. Closely work with Data warehouse & Product teams to ingest required data sets and set up data pipelines to efficiently run analytics & modeling projects.
7. Continuously deep dive into business data to look for new opportunities and gaps for boosting the business. Role will include periodic ad-hoc analysis basis business priorities
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Engineering from IIT or from tier-1 engineering college.
2. 3-5 years prior work experience in analytics.
3. Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
4. Very strong working experience with SQL & Excel
5. Strong experience with one of – R/Python.
Why Join Us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation:If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!