Data Security Engineer
About Paytm Labs:
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Data security engineers must possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of computer and network security, including such areas as firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols. You have strong oral and written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent judgment and self-motivation. You keep abreast of industry security trends and developments, as well as applicable government regulations.
- At least three years of practical information security experience. A professional certification such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation is also a valuable asset.Performing security audits, risk assessments and analysis
- Making recommendations for enhancing data systems security
- Researching attempted breaches of data security and rectifying security weaknesses
- Formulating security policies and procedures
What We Offer
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
- Enrollment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
- We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
- Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
- Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
- We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Selected candidates will be given a technical challenge*
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.