Business Analyst - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Offline Commerce
Bengaluru, Karnataka /
Analytics – Offline Merchants - EDC /
Title : Business Analyst - Manager/Senior Manager - Offline Commerce (EDC & Affordability)
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team :- Offline Commerce
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Commerce product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting complex data sets, identifying trends and insights, and developing actionable recommendations to support our product development and strategy.
1) Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and translate them into data requirements.
2) Design, build, and maintain data pipelines to ensure accurate and timely collection, transformation, and analysis of data
3) Develop and maintain data dashboards, reports, and visualizations to communicate insights to stakeholders
3) Identify patterns and trends in data, and provide recommendations to improve product performance, adoption, user experience and business outcomes
4) Work with the product team to design and execute experiments to validate hypotheses and measure the impact of product changes
5) Develop and implement statistical models to support forecasting, predictive analytics, and optimization
6) Help define and monitor key performance indicators for commerce products
7) Identify opportunities for data-driven innovation and contribute to the development of new product features and capabilities.
1) Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
2) 4+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a product development environment
3) Strong analytical skills and experience with statistical analysis, data mining, and machine learning techniques
4) Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
5) Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio or Looker.
6) Proficiency in SQL and experience with database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or HiveQL.
7) Expertise with programming languages such as Python or R is a plus
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants, and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!