Product Management- Travel - General Manager (Location : Anywhere in India)
Bengaluru, Karnataka /
Product – Travel /
· Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
· Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
· Should be highly granular & hands-on.
· Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
· Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
· Should be data obsessed.
· Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
· Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
· Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
· Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
· Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
· Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organisation priorities.
- · Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- · Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- · Work experience in the Travel/E-commerce industry is highly preferred.
- · Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile