Business Product- Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Business – Lending /
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: We are looking for a Business Product Manager who can be involved in designing new products and their implementation.
1. Ideating and executing business initiatives for Merchant Loans categories
2. Drive user acquisition and funnel efficiency through focused programs across all app, online,
3. Prepare budget and plans for acquisition and retargeting
4. Should have the ability to work along with multiple stake holders including product and technology to deliver business objective
5. Own competitor assessments and keep close tabs on industry trends to ensure correct market constructs to drive product and conversions
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 3-5 years of experience in fintech / Banking/ NBFC
2. Ability to work in a cross functional environment and ensure delivery of KRAs within desired timelines
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Should have interest in Digital trends lending trends/ products and best practices
5. Self-reliant, problem solver, result, oriented individual
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!