Program Management - Senior Program Manager - Lending(Personal Loan)
Bengaluru, Karnataka /
Business – Lending /
Title : Program Management – Program Manager - Lending (Personal Loan)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
About the team: We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers for We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
Paytm Postpaid is a unique ‘buy now pay later’ product that provides checkout financing to consumers. Our users can avail a transaction credit facility for a wide range of products and services at more than 1 cr shops and websites
Personal loans: We offer 24x7x365 small ticket cash out loans, especially targeted towards ‘new to credit’ borrower, fulfilling their instant fund requirements and discretionary spends
Merchant Loans: We offer ‘Merchant cash advance’ which are unsecured business loans that leverage the transaction history of the merchant and our unique credit scoring system. We distribute such loans through our ‘Paytm for Business’ app
Credit cards: We offer co-branded credit cards (in partnership with leading commercial banks in India) catering to varied consumer segments, by leveraging transaction history of a user on Paytm platform to digitize the entire credit card experience on the Paytm app, from the application process to tracking and issuance of the credit card.
Program management, cross functional coordination, data analytics in collaboration with business analysts
- Working closely with the sales team, product team, risk team, finance team, storefront team to scale up Active users in the market
- Manage the customer portfolio and build detailed dashboards with Analysts to give a fair understanding of App Usage and behaviour of users.
- Regularly visit market to understand the end user, their aspirations and issues. Coordinate with external suppliers and internal service team to ensure user satisfaction
- Create project plan roadmap with timelines, delegate ownership and project documentation. End-to-end ownership.
- Prepare representation of project performance for internal/external stakeholders
- High level of adaptation skills in frequently changing business realities
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
· Should have relevant experience in Consumer internet industry.
· Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
· Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
· Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations
· Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus .
· If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
· With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!