Product Management - Associate Vice President - Lending (LMS)
Bengaluru, Karnataka /
Product – Lending /
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers. We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
About the role: Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
● We would expect you to be data driven, understand user funnels and build new features and functionality for onboarding and post-onboarding charters.
● Own the charter; work closely with Engineering, Design, Growth and other Product teams to deliver a smooth onboarding experience to customers.
● You will be expected to communicate openly, make decisions by creating consensus, and drive a collective obsession about your feature or product.
● Bring consumer first mindset and work backwards: Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap and strategy. These vary from business critical funnels to reducing CST contacts.
● Growth: Finding new ways to acquire users from inside and outside the Paytm ecosystem.
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
● 10+ years of overall experience and minimum 6 years of Product Management experience in LMS/Fin-Tech/Lending space.
● Should have worked with cross functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Growth, Design, etc.)
● Good understanding of LMS/Lending, Product Design, Metrics, Engineering and Support.
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!