Insurance Broking - QA Engineer - QA/Sr.QA
Careers – Engineering /
An ideal QA Engineer would have 2+ years of experience in doing manual and automation QA for mobile and desktop application with complex user flows. He must also be able to design and implement tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. He must have experience in reviewing system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on QA Developers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on fundamentals. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team, drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing and our focus is on awesome User Interaction.
Experience - 2 to 5 Years
· Hands-on and deep experience in Selenium.
· Must understand software lifecyle and project management principles.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills.
· Must be able to do thorough regression testing.
· Good programming skills with Python or Java to write automation tests.
· Strong experience in linux and windows based systems.
· Understanding of Agile/Scrum development process.
· Learning ability with new testing libraries and softwares.
Good to have
· Experience with scripting Jenkins and setting up Docker clusters for QA.
· Experience with tools like Browserstack for cross-browser and mobile testing.
· Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
· Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability.
· Owns success. Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions