Mobile App Engineer
About Paytm Labs:
Paytm Labs is located in the heart of Toronto, nestled between the busy Finance and vibrant Entertainment districts. Transmitting billions of bytes of electronic and secure data at dizzying speeds is our forte, it allows us to make commerce more accessible and convenient. In 2017, we launched the Paytm Canada app, which helps you organize and pay your bills in one simple location. Not only does the app send you reminders so that you never miss a payment, but it also gives you 3% cash back on popular retail brand gift cards! Yet, we do not simply process online bill payment transactions we also support our parent company Paytm, a mobile payments and financial services company that serves 300 million customers.
Paytm Labs is a small, diverse, and tight-knit team that is committed to working for the end consumer and leverages its expertise in technology to build a lasting, secure, and efficient solution. Our creative and incredibly talented engineers work to provide customized and confidential experiences for consumers of Paytm and Paytm Canada. We encourage our employees to take charge of their innovative ideas and execute them with passion and vigour.
Want to impact 150 Million people with every release? Want to change what it means to shop and bank for the future? We need inspired mobile engineers to join our team. We want to improve our marketplace experience, develop prototype mobile experiences, and generally make Paytm the most friendly, fast and trustworthy platform.
• Work closely with our product team to customize the Paytm experience.
• Prototype new and redesign features.
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development.
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers.
• Work in our awesome downtown Toronto office on Adelaide, in the heart of the Burrito district.
• Deep understanding of modern mobile development.
• Strong in Object Oriented design, and Java or Swift.
• Experience with the Android or iOS development.
• Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases.
• At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview.
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity and urgency.
• Group Health Benefits plan and enrollment right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've been biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.