Mobile Apps Engineer
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Do you share a deep desire to have your smartphone be the gateway to interact with the world? If you love translating a fantastic consumer experience for the web into an equally amazing mobile experience, then we’re looking for you!
Come work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop mobile apps for our exchange platform in one of Asia’s hottest markets.
• Work closely with our product team to customize the Paytm experience
• Prototype new and redesign features
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
• Work in our awesome downtown Toronto office on Adelaide, in the heart of the Burrito district.
• Deep understanding of modern mobile development
• Strong in Object Oriented design, and Java or Swift
• Experience with the Android or iOS development
• Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
• At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
• At least 1-2 years of professional experience.
What We Offer
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
• Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
• We believe in hard work, fun innovation and team building – we’ve gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rock climbing, and go-karting (to name a few!)
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our “Chief Chocolate Officer” is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for other
• Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries to our office
• Ping Pong: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis champ!
• And so much more!
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.