Senior Web Developer
[ Toronto, Canada ]
- Paytm Labs -
About Paytm Labs:
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer interested in building progressive web apps. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- Knowledge of React, React-Native and Node.js programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, CMake
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Nice to Haves:
- Ruby on Rails
- Basic MySQL, or any other relational database
What we Offer!
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.