Senior Zonal Manager/ Zonal Manager- Deputy Manager
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh /
Business – Fastag /
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
We have Fastag Issuer System and Fastag Acquirer System. Fastag Issuer System handles issuances of new Fastags and toll charge deduction. The Fastag Acquirer System handles transactions which happen at toll plaza.
About the role:
The individual with be responsible for sales and distribution, generating revenues through team.
1. Grow Distribution and market share in the assigned area of operation.
2. Identify and recruit the sales team to align and drive business in the market.
3. Skilled in coaching and mentoring , a quick learner who grasps and puts into application new learned ideas and concepts.
4. Formulate and launch the counter strategy for local initiatives taken up the competition.
5. Ability to understand the data so as to gather the right information and plan the execution accordingly.
6. Analyze the data and identify the improvement areas, substantiate through market visits to identify the priority spots in order to perform in.
7. Plan the market size, span and geographies for ASM, TL, and FSEs.
8. Should be able to devise the best methods for communication of plans / target to the team so as to minimize the expectation vs deliverables.
9. Monitor the quality parameters as suggested by the management
10. Validate and conduct the audits on the acquisition and sales done by the team.
11. Insure the team members are in the market where sales & usage are done regularly.
12. Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified area
13. Present finding to management via excel reports, presentation etc.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
3. Love for simplifying
4. Growth Mindset
5. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
6. Candidates from FASTag background would be good for us.
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!