Quality Assurance Engineer
Noida, Bangalore /
Careers – Engineering /
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
· Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Strong knowledge on automation tools/technologies e.g. selenium and others.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Proven working experience in software development
· Proven working experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus