Sales- Team Lead
Chandigarh, Punjab /
Business – Fastag /
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
We have Fastag Issuer System and Fastag Acquirer System. Fastag Issuer System handles issuances of new Fastags and toll charge deduction. The Fastag Acquirer System handles transactions which happen at toll plaza..
About the role:
1. Responsible for planning & scheduling market visits for lead generation
2. To visit and have time to time interactions with NHAI stakeholders and toll management
3. To acquire new clients and maintain relationship with existing clients (focused on Commercial Vehicle Owners, OEM dealers and Corporate Paytm Service Agents) for FASTag category
4. To arrange corporate activities and alliances with residential areas in the territories for incremental sales.
5. Good knowledge of the area or territory to target right customers for better sales conversion
6. Extensive travel to different parts of geography to manage the business and rectifying the gaps then
7. Recruit, train and motivate ground team to achieve designated sales targets and also push them for building strong paytm service agents network
8. Track team performance and address their problems for efficient delivery and customer satisfaction. Also periodic reviews of group leaders and associates on the KPIs assigned
9. Gathering consistent feedback from market for existing offerings and insights on competitor moves as feedback for product enhancements. Present findings to management via Excel reports, presentation etc and also be updated on the data for review of his own performance to seniors.
Experience into managing and retention of premium accounts, good communication skill, handling merchant queries.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
3. Love for simplifying
4. Growth Mindset
5. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!