Mobile Apps Engineer - Android
[ Toronto, Canada ]
- Paytm Labs -
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Do you share a deep desire to have your smartphone be the gateway to interact with the world? If you love translating a fantastic consumer experience for the web into an equally amazing mobile experience, then we’re looking for you!
Come work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop mobile apps for our exchange platform in one of Asia’s hottest markets.
- Work closely with our product team to customize the Paytm experience
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
- Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
- At least 3+ years of Android development.
- Strong in Object Oriented design, and Java and/or Kotlin
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Knowledge of design and development on MVP, MVVM, or MVI models.
- Experience and/or interest in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with the following is a plus: RxJava2 (or Coroutines), Dagger2, Kotlin, JUnit, Espresso
What we Offer!
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.