Operations Executive- Associate- Paytm Entertainment
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Business – Entertainment /
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
We are looking for an Operations Executive who can drive operational activities for our Entertainment team.
About the team:
Entertainment team is responsible for the Paytm ticketing businesses of Movies, Events and Amusement Parks. You will be part of the movies operations team where you’ll be responsible for resolving cinema and customer issues through collaboration between various stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Work On Backend panels of the team to ensure business continuity and Timely resolution to merchant and customer issues
2. Develop a deep understanding of the product and its features in order to quickly provide a resolution to cinema issues
3. Ensure new cinemas are being onboarded accurately and on time
4. Maintain Movies and Event business backend panels
5. Work along with Business Development team to get agreements and documents executed
6. Creating Catalogs and Deals for Campaign execution
7. Coordinating with KAMs/ Finance for Reconciliation and ensuring timely payouts to merchants
8. Define processes to carry out operations smoothly and improve performance metrics by collaborating with all stakeholders involved
9. Identify and troubleshoot problems of Merchants by collaborating with Product / Tech / Legal / CST teams; ensuring minimum downtime
10. Identify and troubleshoot problems of customers by collaborating with Cinema / CST teams
11. Willing to work from office and open to working in shifts (days and nights)
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Ability to quickly learn and understand new tools and topics
3. Be a team player and have a strong work ethic
4. Prior Experience of working on MS Excel would be advantageous
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Analytical and problem solving abilities
7. Experience in working with multiple stakeholders in a large organization
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!