Technical Program Manager
● Manage the software release schedule for multiple product teams for multiple competing customer projects in parallel
● Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
● Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
● Manage deliverables from multiple interdependent component projects to schedule with competing priorities simultaneously.
● Drive Design, development and implementation of requested changes to program components by working with Product, UX, UI, Verification, Validation, and Projects teams
● Custodian of Software Product Lifecycle, drives and maintains standardization across teams
● Software Delivery commitments to customers and flags issues appropriately (acts as an interface between Product and Tech)
● Risk plan and mitigation
● Management of adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan
● Creates and maintain appropriate JIRA dashboards and boards for flagging any SLA breaks
● Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
● Owns software releases to customer and partner process
● Demonstrate strong understanding of customers and customer environment.
● Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the legal compliance process, how to apply it and ensure it.
● Act as a single program voice in a cross-geo , cross functional environment and manage upstream and downstream status communication.