Key Account Manager - Team Lead/Junior Manager
Sales – EDC Retail /
Key Account Manager
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks financial instruments. To further enhance merchants business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: EDC Retail EDC is one of Paytm‘s business tools to help merchants grow and manage their business through simplicity and data driven technology.
About the role: The person should be capable of increasing the sale of EDC machines
through proper channels to the merchants across multiple locations.
1. Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
2. Onboard new merchants in the geography allocated.
3. Must use her/his acumen and understanding of the Indian retail ecosystem and network to come up with holistic solutions for the accounts allotted.
4. Develop deep understanding and hold over each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to even enter the account.
5. Going to the Merchant and educating him/her about the benefits of the Swipe machine (EDC),
converting them and managing their accounts.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. Must be a go getter and individual contributor.
2. Identify and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
3. Should have good exposure in cold calling, pre sales and lead generation.
4. Should possess good communication and negotiation skills to handle the key accounts.
Why join us: We aim at bringing half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy, and everyone
working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success is rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
5.Flexible Leave Policies
6.Team Off - Sites