Customer Care Lead
About Paytm Labs:
Paytm Labs is located in the heart of Toronto, nestled between the busy Finance and vibrant Entertainment districts. Transmitting billions of bytes of electronic and secure data at dizzying speeds is our forte, it allows us to make commerce more accessible and convenient. In 2017, we launched the Paytm Canada app, which helps you organize and pay your bills in one simple location. Not only does the app send you reminders so that you never miss a payment, but it also gives you 3% cash back on popular retail brand gift cards! We support our parent company Paytm, a mobile payments and financial services company that serves 300 million customers.
Paytm Labs is a small, diverse, and tight-knit team that is committed to working for the end consumer. We leverage our expertise in technology to build a lasting, secure, and efficient solution. Our creative and incredibly talented engineers work to provide customized and confidential experiences for consumers of Paytm and Paytm Canada. We encourage our employees to take charge of their innovative ideas and execute them with passion and vigour.
The Customer Care Lead will be a key member of the Product Team. They will be the voice of our company and essential to Paytm Canada's success! The potential candidate should be excited to enhance the experience of our customers by providing personalized, helpful, and top-quality customer support. The role offers room to grow as the Customer Experience department scales.
As a Paytm Labs employee, you will be more than just a support provider, due to the newness of our company, you will also provide your insights into product development. If you are looking to make an impact this is the role for you!
• Ability to respond to all customer inquiries, on multiple platforms, in a quick and timely manner.
• Remains composed, professional and reacts quickly before a concern is escalated.
• Serves as both a product expert and trusted consultant.
• Deliver focused solutions tailored to the needs of the customers ensuring a high level of retention and satisfaction.
• Address customer comments on our current social media pages (i.e Twitter, Facebook and Instagram), and any future social media outlets.
• Utilize effective communication skills to ensure that customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
• Document all support contacts in our CRM system.
• Share your product improvement insights and common customer challenges with the product team to improve our services.
• Follow and create processes, policies, and compliance requirements while exhibiting efficient workplace productivity and time management skills.
• Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
• Get your hands dirty and participate in improving the customer care processes.
• 3+ years of experience in a customer service role, preferably at a consumer facing technology company.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• We collaborate constantly, so we want someone who is always willing to pitch in and isn’t afraid to ask for help.
• Self-motivated, proactive leader with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
• Demonstrates empathy, and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially documentation skills for customer account annotations and providing detailed support ticket information.
• Experience with Zendesk is considered an asset.
• Ability to exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Bonus Points If:
• You are bilingual.
• You have a thorough understanding of the flow of funds within mobile payment products.
• You can give an anecdote of solving a customers problems without providing promotional credits.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Group Health Benefits plan and enrollment right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've been biking, axe-throwing, bowling, rocking climbing, and go-karting.
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.