Customer Care Specialist
About Paytm Labs:
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
The Customer Success Specialist will be a key member of the Product Team. They will be the voice of our company and essential to Paytm Canada's success! The potential candidate should be excited to enhance the experience of our customers by providing personalized, helpful, and top-quality customer support.
As a Paytm Labs employee, you will be more than just a support provider, due to the newness of our company, you will also provide your insights into product development. If you are looking to make an impact this is the role for you!
• Ability to respond to all customer inquiries, on multiple platforms, in a quick and timely manner.
• Remains composed, professional and reacts quickly before a concern is escalated.
• Serves as both a product expert and trusted consultant.
• Deliver focused solutions tailored to the needs of the customers ensuring a high level of retention and satisfaction.
• Utilize effective communication skills to ensure that customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
• Document all support contacts in our CRM system.
• Share your product improvement insights and common customer challenges with the product team to improve our services.
• Follow processes, policies, and compliance requirements while exhibiting efficient workplace productivity and time management skills.
• Get your hands dirty and participate in improving the processes.
• Work flexibly within a rotating shift schedule, with some weekend, evening and holiday shifts.
• 3+ years of experience in a customer service role, preferably at a consumer facing technology company.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• We collaborate constantly, so we want someone who is always willing to pitch in and isn’t afraid to ask for help.
• Demonstrates empathy, and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially documentation skills for customer account annotations and providing detailed support ticket information.
• Experience with Zendesk / Salesforce is considered an asset.
• Comfortable speaking to customers over the phone, and on live chat.
• Ability to exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Bonus Points If:
• You are bilingual.
• You have a thorough understanding of the flow of funds within mobile payment products.
• You can give an anecdote of solving a customers problems without providing promotional credits.
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Group Health Benefits plan and enrollment right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've been biking, axe-throwing, bowling, rocking climbing, and go-karting.
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.