Toronto, Canada /
Paytm Labs – - Paytm Labs - /
Our offering to the customer is the best way to judge us, we believe. To make this happen, Product Managers on our team not only fret about our product strategy (what should be build and for whom) but also on every minor detail (why is the splash screen around for 0.25 seconds longer than necessary). They’re the catalysts of all that we stand for — which is to build trust and to deliver the best experience for our users.
Our belief is that there are Product Managers, and then there are Product Managers. If you are a product manager in our team, you love technology, obsess about your product. Your friends think of you as having an addiction to your gadgets and secretly envy you for all the stuff you know about every new product before anyone else.
You are also known for strong opinions on different products; you scorn at the ones you dislike and can’t stop talking about those you love. At social gatherings, when you speak about how the world would be in the next few years, people listen. And never interrupt because they are in awe of your ability to imagine a new world. You can merge objectivity in analysis and also create an emotional connect to the user by speaking to them from your heart.
Fortunately for us, there is no University of Product Management where standard issue product managers are churned out every year. Because we don’t believe this is how the greatest products are ever built.
Be a Product Manager at Paytm!
- Help define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities
- Help manage the product development lifecycle; develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand their needs and synthesize requirements for development teams
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Participate in sprint planning and review to track progress
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field
- Professional experience in a product management or analytical role
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Shit Done attitude
- Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
What we Offer!
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
Notice for Job Applicants
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.