Operations Associate, Consumer Payments
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Operations is at the heart of a well-run payments company and is what makes for a great user experience.
As an Operations Associate, you will help the Operations Team execute day to day business operations from the time the user makes a payment through to settlement of funds along with fraud and privacy management. The team obsesses over every dollar of money movement and how that impacts customers and our business.
The role of an Operations Associate at Paytm is therefore a lifestyle not a job! If you're passionate about payments and business operations and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a lot of responsibility and opportunity for tremendous growth, then there is no better place than Paytm.
• Support business operations end to end including but not limited to Paytm's bill payment and rewards offerings
• Create and monitor dashboards to improve decision making
• Analyze and help implement fraud and risk management rules and policies
• Work with product team and engineers to continuously improve operations and automate processes and launch new features/services
• Work with vendors/partners - banks, payment processors, biller aggregators, and risk and fraud management partners amongst others
• Work with the accounting team for money management and reconciliation
• Work with the customer care team to address any operational issues impacting customers
• Perform other business operations, risk and fraud management tasks as necessary
• Willingness to learn new things, take on responsibility and work hard
• Being detail oriented and diligent is critical
• Strong analytical skills, communication skills and a "get stuff done" attitude
• Tableau, Excel and SQL skills is a big plus (else will need to learn)
• 1-2 years of experience in a financial services / payments company
• Undergraduate degree in Finance/Operations with a strong track record is a plus
What We Offer
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
• Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
• We believe in hard work, fun innovation and team building – we’ve gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rock climbing, and go-karting (to name a few!)
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our “Chief Chocolate Officer” is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for other
• Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries to our office
• Ping Pong: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis champ!
• And so much more!
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.