Mobile App Engineer - iOS
[ Toronto, Canada ]
- Paytm Labs -
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Do you share a deep desire to have your smartphone be the gateway to interact with the world? If you love translating a fantastic consumer experience for the web into an equally amazing mobile experience, then we’re looking for you!
Come work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop mobile apps for our exchange platform in one of Asia’s hottest markets.
- Collaborate closely with our product team to customize and design a memorable Paytm experience
- Take pride in creating and prototyping new and redesign features
- Always strive to improve your work through performing code analysis, perform unit testing, re-factor/optimize code, review code, and integrate code changed
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Work in our awesome downtown Toronto office on Richmond and Yonge
- At least 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, a related field or equivalent work experienceExperience with iOS development.
- User-interface design and programming experience
- Strong passion for code quality
- Ability to understand tasks quickly and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong experience working with Swift Solid understanding of Obj-C
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and mobile applications
- Experience with HTTP and secure client/server communication
What we Offer!
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.