- Paytm Labs -
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Are you a passionate engineer who derives purpose in life by protecting the confidentiality and integrity of large scale consumer facing systems with your adept hacking skills in finding vulnerabilities and helping teams fix it? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
- Security architecture reviews of existing and upcoming projects
- Acting as both a builder and a breaker by creating tools to help engineers write more secure code and performing penetration tests of public and internal applications
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently, security will always remain
- Participate in Bug Bounty program validations, writing proof of concepts, assessing risk, communication with external reporters
- Implementing and maintaining technologies for security, such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident responses
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Security Engineer.
- Experience with OS internals and hardening
- Must have experience in programming languages and frameworks such as Python and Bash
- Comfortable with identifying and advising on remediation for Application Security vulnerabilities
- Up to date with the latest developments in security
- Development of Proof of Concept exploits
Nice to Haves:
- CVE Contributions
- Open Source tools contributions
- Published papers / blogs / articles
What we Offer!
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
Notice for Job Applicants
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.