Content Writer - Assistant Manager/ Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Enabling – Corporate Development /
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: Corporate Development (Corp Dev) is the group at a corporation responsible for strategic decisions to grow and restructure its business, establish strategic partnerships, and/or achieve organizational excellence. The purpose of Corp Dev is to create opportunities for the company through actions such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestitures, and deals that leverage the value of the company’s business platform
About the role: This role requires deep understanding to develop and execute the social media strategy by studying analytics, and identifying potential company users and their current and future needs. We are currently in process of identifying individuals with strong experience in Content Development
1. Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
2. Create and share engaging daily content, including text, images, videos and memes that promote the company’s visibility on relevant issues.
3. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
4. Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices
5. To be responsible for social media strategy/ daily updates on company’s social media handles/ creative campaigns to align users.
6. Identifying the needs of customers and also recommending new topics
7. Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content, in close coordination with the Social media team.
8. Preparing well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms
9. Develops and execute the social media strategy by studying analytics, and identifying potential company users and their current and future needs.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Minimum 4-5 years experience in creating strong engaging content.
2. First and foremost, ready to work in a start-up kind environment, willing to wear all hats at a time.
3. Advanced users of social media like Youtube/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
4. Experience with a content management system (e.g., WordPress)
5. Interview industry professionals for incorporating their views in blogs.
Education-. A Master's degree in English/Mass Communication/Design or a relevant field is highly preferred.
Why join us :
A collaborative output-driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with an enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!